Need a Licensed Mold Removal Company ASAP?
Call 850-895-9989 Now
Most Affordable Rates in Town
Email Us at email@example.com
One of our experts will contact you right away.
Residential Mold Removal Services
We have the equipment, staff, training and experience to handle your mold problem from beginning to end. We can pinpoint your problem, determine the right course of action and get started right away.
Our technicians are trained and certified to complete the services needed to make your home safe for your family again.
We perform the following professional services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Flood Damage Repair
- Certified Mold Inspections
- Mold Damage Remediation
- Air Quality Testing
Tallahassee Mold Pros proudly serves Tallahassee, Seminole Country and the Florida Panhandle as well as other cities including Monticello, Crawfordville, Apalachicola, Hosford, Quincy, Marianna, Port St. Joe, Blountstown, Madison, Perry, Jasper, Live Oak, Mayo, Cross City, Lake City, Wewahitchka, Panama City, Chipley, Bonifay, Panama City Beach, DeFuniak Springs, Crestview, Sandestin, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Milton, Valparaiso, Eglin Air Force Base, Vernon and Graceville.
Commercial Mold Removal Services
We have a local team of experts who are prepared to handle any size mold remediation project in your commercial building. Our Tallahassee staff is ready, 24 hours a day, to take on any size job.
We understand that you want to handle any mold problems discreetly, quickly and thoroughly.
We’ll test and diagnose your situation using an experienced certified mold assessor. After determining the proper protocol, we’ll start work right away and complete the job as quickly as possible so that you can resume normal business operations in the space. We offer flexible work schedules to accommodate your business needs.
We’ll establish a safe barrier for the work as well as containment for all affected areas. We understand that the safety of your employees and customers are your highest priority.
We’re prepared to work in all types of buildings:
- rental properties
- retail or office space
- commercial buildings
- any other commercial spaces.
Simple Indicators That You Might Have a Mold Problem
1. Moldy Smell. It’s a unique smell. Even if you can’t see anything, you still know its there.
2. Visible Microbial Growth. Dark splotches on the walls, ceiling, floors or baseboards. Splotches on the ceiling may indicate a leaking roof or a burst pipe or condensation in ductwork. Dark patches or brown or black mold on the walls may indicate a cracked or burst pipe behind the drywall. This may be a slow leak but the damage will only get worse.
3. Soft Moist Spots on the Floors, Walls or Ceiling. This might indicate that microbial growth is present. Mold may not be visible yet but could be behind the drywall, on the supportive studs, under flooring or in the ceiling of your home.
4. Unexplained Illness. Nagging coughing, headaches, nausea or feeling ill only when at home or in certain spaces. These persistent allergy-type symptoms could indicate that mold is present. The 4 groups most susceptible to mold-related illnesses are:
- Immune Deficient
- Pregnant Women
5. Recent Water Event. The spores need water to grow so a recent leak, flood or sewer back-up could have caused the appropriate water activity needed to support mold growth.
If you notice any of these signs, call now for a comprehensive Tallahassee mold inspection. Our testing is certified and comprehensive. If there’s a problem, we’ll find it and fix it.
Our 10 Step Process
1. Find the Source.
We determine the source of the water intrusion. This must be pinpointed and corrected to prevent the water intrusion from occurring again.
2. Visible Inspection of the Water Damage.
Our expert technicians inspect for visible microbial growth. We know where to look that other mold removal companies in Tallahassee might miss.
3. Diagnostic Testing.
We have the right equipment to “sniff out” invisible mold that may be lurking behind the walls, on the stud framing and drywall. We use mold testing meters to make sure that we find it all. If necessary, we can provide an air sample test taken by a certified mold assessor or Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP). The IEP takes samples and tests every suspected room. All mold is not the same and we have the right tests to separate deadly mold from just nuisance mold.
4. Establish Containment. We first want to protect your family and the rest of the home from airborne mold spores by establishing containment. This establishes a safe border for our removal work to begin. Our highest priority is the safety of your family. The type of containment used will vary depending on the area of contamination:
- Source: small areas of contamination, less than 10 sq. ft. We bag it and remove.
- Local: one room that we can seal off and remediate, usually 10 sq ft to 100 sq. ft.
- Full Containment: area that require a temporary containment barrier to prevent cross contamination, used to seal of an entire room or multiple rooms.
5. Air Filtration.
We install our portable air filtration units to cleanse your air and improve the air quality in the home for your family. Protecting your family from airborne pathogens is accomplished by establishing negative air pressure between the contaminated area and the rest of the home.
6. Remove the Mold.
Behind the safety barriers, our technicians will begin to remove the materials that are impacted by the mold. This may include drywall, baseboards, sinks, cabinets or counters and flooring in a kitchen. We may have to remove drywall on ceilings or insulation if a roof leak was involved. It might involve removing tubs or fixtures in the bathroom if it has penetrated the walls due to leaking pipes. Our technicians are skilled and take great care in preserving what can be preserved while making sure to remove any traces of mold.
7. Mold Treatment.
Once the damaged materials are removed, we use professional grade treatment and removal products, following IICRC guidelines. The remaining surfaces are cleaned and treated.
8. Air Purification.
Once the removal and treatment is complete air purification is performed for several days.
9. Post-Remediation Air Sample Testing.
After the air purification protocol is complete, post remediation air sample testing is conducted and must be given a passing grade by the IEP.
10. Equipment Removal.
Once the post-remediation testing is complete and air samples are deemed acceptable by a certified mold assessor or IEP, containment barriers and equipment are removed.
We’ll leave you with a clean palette so that you can bring in the right contractors to replace the walls or flooring or the remodel the kitchen or bath as needed. We have great relationships with may companies so ask if you need a recommendation.
What to Look For When Hiring a Tallahassee Mold Remediation Company
The Right Price
The Right Ethics
The Right Time
The Right Practices
The Right Credentials
The Right Team
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Mold is the Most Dangerous?
What is Black Mold?
Why is Mold Growing on My Wall?
How Can I Tell if This Mold is Dangerous?
What Surface Will Mold Grow Best On?
Which Groups are at Higher Risk for Mold-Related Reactions and Illnesses?
- Pregnant Women
- Immune-Compromised Individuals